UPSC IAS Mains Essay Question Paper
Marks : 250 (125×2)
Duration: 3 hours
Write Two Essays, choosing One from each of the Sections A and B, in about 1000-1200 words each.
Section-A (125 marks) – Choose any one Essay
- If development is not engendered, it is engendered.
- Need brings greed, if greed increases it spoils bread.
- Water disputes between State in federal India.
- Innovation is the key determinant of economic growth and social welfare.
Section-B (125 marks)- Choose any one Essay
- Cooperative federalism: Myth or reality.
- Cyberspace and Internet: Blessing or curse to the human civilization in the long run.
- Near jobless growth in India: An anomaly or an outcome of economic reforms.
- Digital Economy: A leveller or a source of economic inequality.