All India Mock Test Series Schedule
Features and other details about programme
- Prelims Test Series provides right guidance and strategy to boost confidence among the students. Tests are prepared in sync with Basic Tests (based on NCERT books) and Sectional tests that will help you achieve your dream without making you victim of trials and errors.
- This test series is totally based on the latest pattern of UPSC Prelims syllabus.
- Core emphasis given on the fusion of Current Affairs with traditional topics.
- Current Affairs of last one year will be also covered in this test series.
- Every Civil Services Aptitude test is followed by detailed classroom discussion on the same day of the test with detailed solutions.
- There is a detailed classroom discussion of each Basic and Sectional test will be done
- All India Ranking will be provided to all the enrolled students.
- Individual feedback is provided to each student after every test.
- Flexible timing for classroom Test: Till Wednesday of each week between 9AM to 1 PM.
All India Prelims Test Series 2018.
|No. of Test||Date||Topic|
|1||Test – 1||Self Assessment Test-1 (Based on UPSC Prelims Paper – I, General Studies)|
|2||Test – 2||Self Assessment Test-2|
|3||Test – 3||Basic Test on History|
|4||Test -4||Basic Test on Polity|
|5||Test – 5||Current Affairs Test|
|6||Test – 6||Basic Test on Geography|
|7||Test – 7||Basic Test on Economy|
|8||Test – 8||Current Affairs Test|
|9||Test – 9||Sectional Test on Geography|
|10||Test – 10||Sectional Test on Ancient & Medieval History+Art-Culture|
|11||Test – 11||Current Affairs Test|
|12||Test – 12||Sectional Test on National Movement & Modern History|
|13||Test – 13||Sectional Test on Sc-Tech & Ecology- Environment|
|14||Test – 14||Current Affairs Test|
|15||Test – 15||Sectional Test on Indian Polity+ Governance & Social Justice|
|16||Test – 16||Sectional Test on Economic & Social Development|
|17||Test – 17||Current Affairs Test|
|18,||Test -18||Mock Test-1 (GS)|
|19||Test 19||Mock Test-2 (GS)|
|20||Test 20||Mock Test-3 (GS)|
|21||Test 21||Mock Test-4 (GS+CSAT)|
|22||Test 22||Mock Test-5 (GS+CSAT)|
|23||Test 23||Mock Test-6 (GS+CSAT)|
|24||Test 24||Mock Test-7 (GS+CSAT)|
|25||Test 25||Mock Test-8 (GS+CSAT)|